Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!

When I woke up this morning, mommy and daddy for some reason were really excited and brought me downstairs. They told me I could open presents. Why, it's not my birthday? But I was okay with that! They told me Santa brought me some for Christmas. I'm still trying to figure out this whole Christmas thing. What is it all about? 

Santa was so nice because he brought me lots of princess things like a table and chairs, Cinderella dress up, sweathshirt (it lights up!), and an ornament! WOW- I was in heaven. I had to put my dress, crown and high heels on right away. Mommy said I walked pretty good with my heels but the kitchen floorwas kind of tricky. I got lots of other neat things too like a vacuum, light bright, candy, and more fun clothes. Christmas is so cool! Daddy and mommy said I can open more presents tomorrow with grandpa and grandma- yeah! 

Hope you all have a great Christmas too and remember the real meaning! I think I know. Merry Christmas!














No comments: