Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm 2 Now!

It was lots of fun celebrating my birthday. I got to party 3 times! First we celebrated my birthday and my cousin Cale's 1st birthday on Grandpa and Grandma Robran's side Thanksgiving night. I got lots of cool presents like a cabbage patch doll, neat clothes, playdough, princess cups, play food, and a movie. Then we got messy eating cake, especially Cale. He needed a bath afterwards!

Then we celebrated on Saturday with Grandpa and Grandma Loverink, Grandpa and Grandma Thoms, my great grandparents, and my aunts and uncles. I had princess plates, napkins, and balloons along with really cool cupcakes mommy worked hard at. Thanks mom! I got really nice presents from everybody. I think my favorite was the shopping cart from Grandma Diane but all were wonderful! I even got a really cool princess castle clock, thanks uncle B!

My last party was with daddy and mommy. We ate at my favorite restaurant in the whole world . . . McDonald's! I was so excited to be there and I let everybody know it. Then we went home and opened presents again! I got a cool Barbie hotwheel, clothes, MagnaDoodle, and my first game- Don't Break the Ice! 

Thank you everyone for making my 2nd birthday special! 


No comments: