Saturday, November 21, 2009

Little Goof!

Leah has definitely been a crazy little girl lately. From dancing to singing to silly movements- all have entertained us. She's really been into watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and really enjoys the salsa and disco types of dancing. It's so cute watching her and she is coming up with nice moves. She always wants Jarrod to twirl her around like they do on TV. Much of her singing involves Christmas music and songs she's been learning like Five Green and Speckled Frogs, Farmer in the Dell, and I've Got the Joy. She knows she has a birthday coming up and is excited. She picked out her cake and decorations today. Everytime we see a toy commercial, she'll say she wants that for her birthday. So we're still unsure of what to get her. Her mind is always changing on birthday ideas. Guess she gets her indecisiveness from her mommy :)





2 comments:

Alison said...

I can't believe she is going to be 3!! She is getting so big!

Alison said...

I can't believe she is going to be 3! She is getting so big.