Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Funny Things....

At this age Leah is saying such hilarious things. For example, she goes to the bathroom on her own, but needs help with #2. So when she was done she yelled "Daddy, wipe my butt!". So I go in there and proceed with the wipings, and notice that it was really green. I said to Leah, "Man Leah, your poop is really colorful." She responds "Thank You! It's beautiful!" I laughed so hard!

Another time we're at the dinner table, just the two of us, and I let out a big burp - Leah responds in a non-chalant tone "That was awesome daddy."

The upcoming baby is also another big topic for Leah. One time she put one of her toy babies under her shirt and started moving its legs saying "Look, the baby's kicking my tummy!"

Then there are the random things that only a 2 year old will say. For example, we're always telling here when things are backwards - like when she's putting on her pants. So now before she puts her pants on she says "This-wards?"

Definitely one of the most fun stages in life!

No comments: