
This is Leah writing to remind you to vote 'right' on November 4th. Think about me and my freedoms before you pull the lever...do you want me to stand in bread lines or do you want me to prosper in a free economy - where I can put my intelligence to good use? It's up to you - I'm not old enough to vote.
Do what's best for the country and ultimately, what's best for me, Leah. But you can't do it if you're a grumpy old grandpa and don't want to vote just to be stubborn. If that's your plan, then just get out there to vote for Leah's sake. As the politicians say, do it for the children.
So on November 4th....
Vote for the preservation of the Constitution.
Vote for a future where I am not punished for being successful.
Vote for an America that is driven by a free economy.
Vote for national security and winning the War on Terror.
Vote for an America where I will be able to keep the fruits of my labor and not have them stripped from me by an overbearing government.
Vote for an America where I am free to succeed and free to fail.
Do what's best for the country and ultimately, what's best for me, Leah. But you can't do it if you're a grumpy old grandpa and don't want to vote just to be stubborn. If that's your plan, then just get out there to vote for Leah's sake. As the politicians say, do it for the children.
So on November 4th....
Vote for the preservation of the Constitution.
Vote for a future where I am not punished for being successful.
Vote for an America that is driven by a free economy.
Vote for national security and winning the War on Terror.
Vote for an America where I will be able to keep the fruits of my labor and not have them stripped from me by an overbearing government.
Vote for an America where I am free to succeed and free to fail.
Vote for an America that makes use of the resources God gave it - both physical and intellectual.
Vote for an America that truly is one nation under God.
Vote for Capitalism.
Vote for Capitalism.
Vote for Freedom.
Vote for my Future.
Vote for my Future.

3 comments:
I must say, Leah is a very eliquent little girl!
Nice try Jarod, Leah was saying Obama very clearly at my house this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Gayle
Gayle's right, she said 'Obama' this weekend, right after she said 'Poop On'.
Post a Comment