Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Day at Minnesota Harvest!

On Saturday we once again got on the apple wagon to pick some super duper delicious Fireside apples. This time Grandpa and Grandma Robran came with. Leah figured she'd get her fair share of apples and muched the entire time we were picking, only stopping to help dad pick the best apples that are too far out of reach.

I was a bit leery of how she'd do since she didn't have a nap all day, but she managed fairly well - but crashed as soon as we got in the car. She wasn't her usual chipper self, but she wasn't a pill either.

This time around we visited the petting zoo - which is crazy because all the animals are running loose! Goats, deer, cows, a llama...yeah, you read that... a llama. Leah called it a camel, but either way I didn't like the way it was looking at me. Llamas always give me that look like they're better than me. I hate that. And then they spit at you just to add insult to injury.

We also saw Kim's uncle Al, aunt Michelle, and cousin Alex at Minnesota Harvest, which isn't suprising since they tend to do just about every activity/event under the sun. Alex sure has grown since Kim and I got married, which makes me feel SUPER OLD!

Another fun weekend with Leah on the books.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: