Can't believe it's been about 2 months since our last post! Sorry to those who've been checking. I tried to update things about both kids on the side and new pictures. Hope you're all enjoying your summer. Can't believe it's only a month until Labor Day! Can't figure out why we live in a state where there's only 2 1/2 months of real summer. Anyways, a lot has been happening since we last posted. Where do I start? I'll start with Jackson.
He's been growing a lot. Now weighs about 14 pounds and seems long and skinny. Jarrod thinks he maybe a running back in football someday. Who knows?! Jackson (aka- Jax) has been eating cereal once a day everyday for about 2 weeks now. He really anticipates that spoon coming towards him! I plan to start some new food in the next week or two. I'm really in no hurry as they grow so fast too soon! All that will come. Jax is really into toys now. He LOVES his car steering wheel toy and his tool workbench. Watching him play with those is so fun just seeing his little legs kick and his body rock back and forth. He's been to the pool a number of times now and loves watching the other kids and splashing in the water. At first, he was a little chicken but is used to it now. Jax is such a happy, mellow baby compared to our firstborn. I had this instinct when I was pregnant and remember people saying that your next one will be so different and they were right, so far! Not saying Leah was a bad baby, just a little more "girly fussy". Needless to say, Jax has been wonderful and hopefully will continue that!
Now onto Leah, she's impressed us each day by how well she's with Jax. She likes to help out still either by giving him a toy, entertaining him while we do a quick pick up of the house, or change his diaper. She's a great little mommy. There's some cute pics of them together playing toys. Can't take enough pics! Other things Leah has been busy with is playing with her friend Ellie- going to the pool, park, and playdates. She rode on a few rides at Kolochkey Days in Montgomery. Got a little scared on one ride and had to get off. Jarrod and I were laughing as well as the Carnie. She went to 4th of July parade and fireworks at the farm with daddy. Jax and I stayed home and turned in early. Didn't think he'd get much out of it. This weekend, Leah will keep busy watching another parade for Giant Days in Le Sueur with "Bumpa", which is her Le Sueur grandpa (our neighbor). She's probably at their house everyday along with our dog, Kacie getting a cookie or telling them the latest news.
This coming week, the family is heading to WI Dells for a few nights of fun. Hopefully the weather cooperates and both kids are at their best! We'll try not to be so slow on our next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment