Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend fun

  



It's been fun this busy weekend. Jarrod took the day off Friday to spend with the family so we took Leah bowling for the first time. Her favorite part was wearing the shoes! She told us that she wanted to take them home. Her attention to the game was pretty good. She loved using the ramp to push the ball down, which seemed to help her speed too. Then we had some fun playing arcade games. Jarrod taught Leah how to play Buck Hunter. You never know, maybe she'll be a famous hunter one day. Jackson just took all the sites in and didn't fuss once. What a good baby!
He rolled over from his tummy to his back last Friday and haven't seen him do it since. Oh well. They grow fast enough the way it is. I swear he's getting his first tooth and can even feel something in there but Jarrod thinks I'm full of it. I guess Jackson will show us! Leah is impressing us everyday in how much of a great sister she is. Jackson was fussing in the car today a little bit and Jarrod and I were trying to calm him down by singing and talking. Sure enough, Leah sings him Twinkle, Twinkle and quiets down! She has the magic touch. It's so cute watching him look at her in awe. What a cute pair we have!


At the lake May 16th

                                                                           Bowling


Playing Big Buck Hunter


                                                                      Cutie Pie, Jackson

No comments: